Howard Miller 695203
$1,549.99 Regular Price
- Americana Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This wine and bar console features an upper flip top door and two lower doors with raised inset panels and antique brass knobs and pulls.
- The console is finished on all sides and includes four casters that allow it to be easily moved to any place in the room.
- The top section flips up to reveal a storage and preparation area with a back mirror. A pull-out work surface provides an expanded prep area. Two dampers in the edge of the cabinet help protect from an accidental drop of the top as it is being closed.
- The left side cabinet interior includes fixed, wooden wine racks with a capacity for up to 12 bottles.
- The right side cabinet features a full-extension drawer with dovetail construction and metal drawer glides; a wooden stemware rack that holds up to 12 large wine glasses; and an adjustable shelf with continuous holes for maximum shelf adjustment.
- Locking doors secure your spirits.
- Some assembly required. INT0418
- Closed Height 44" (112 cm)
- Closed Width 40.25" (102 cm)
- Closed Depth 21.25" (54 cm)
- Open Height (Top Up) 54.5" (138 cm)
- Open Depth (Pull Out Shelf) 27.5" (70 cm)